Monday, November 12, 2007

Without Walls International Church Tampa FL Pastor Randy White and Paula White Criticism

I would like to apologize for daring to critique people that are far above and beyond me in stature and diplomacy and stand naked before us as they have laid themselves on the line thousand times. It is too bad that I have seen in a dream some of the reasons for the failure of the church. But I can't say it's too bad for the dream which brings understanding, but too bad that it had to come to pass in such a way that is demeaning to the Church. In any other way I have a few points to bring to light over the dot dot dot....read on.

As a perceptive person I know that not everyone comes from the same place spiritually. I also know that education about life and ones enivronment contributes a bit to their ideas and understanding, but it is unfortunate that MANY leaders, pastors are instead of enlightenment and spiritual responsibility towards humans feel pressure to fiscally, objectively, self-assuredly deny congregants of their Individual standing in their spiritual walk.

Manipulation of Souls: How does it work? Does it happen ever? Is it better to be a fool, or an evil sinner than to have the knowledge of Peace and upset tranquility for the sake of a bigger following, another diety? I know what manipulation does, it causes obedience.

No comments: